Please complete and submit as instructed:
Create one PDF file that includes all documents listed below with the file name: RCL2019_YOUR LAST NAME.PDF
- A letter of support from your supervisor
- Your current CV
Please note that the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Meet veterans to ensure a better understanding of the impact of their work (facilitated by the Legion)
- Attend CIMVHR’s annual Forum on military, veteran and families health research (October 15-17, Regina, Saskatchewan) during the first year
- Participate in a mid-point progress report to demonstrate that the research is feasible and remains aligned with the goals of the scholarship in order to secure second year funding
- Submit a proposal to present at CIMVHR’s Forum during the second year
- Acknowledge CIMVHR and the Legion as the sources of funding in all presentations and publications related to their thesis research
*Publishing research results from the Master’s thesis in peer review journals and seeking opportunities to collaborate with other CIMVHR researchers on at least one publication related to their area of research is strongly encouraged.
*The deadline to apply is June 17, 2019. Please email all inquiries to Julie Burch (Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org) and ensure confirmation of receipt.