CIMVHR, in collaboration with the project sponsor (e.g. DRDC, VAC, IBM, TPL), is operationalizing a number of funding opportunities. The following is a list of current funding opportunities:
Currently there are no upcoming CIMVHR Funding Opportunities.
Eligible applicants will have the following minimum qualifications:
- One (or more) senior investigator(s) with an MD or PhD in a relevant discipline;
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in conducting the type of work specified by the accompanying documentation and a substantial history of publication in the research area;
- Demonstrated experience in research design and analysis appropriate to the scope of work;
- A faculty appointment at one of CIMVHR’s Canadian member universities (a list of member universities is available at www.cimvhr.ca/university-partners); and
- Must be able to meet project deliverables within stated timelines.
- CIMVHR encourages proposals that identify inter- and multi-disciplinary collaborators, including other academic institutions, research hospitals, international affiliates, as well as government representation; and
- The successful project, and associated budget, will be awarded to the lead academic institution.
Please see the accompanying documentation for more details.
For further information, please contact: