Ces opportunités sont disponibles dans la langue dans laquelle elles nous ont été offertes.
The following is a list of current funding opportunities being operationalized by CIMVHR:
Titre du projet
Task 43 – Literature Review on “The Utility of Melatonin Interventions in PTSD”
Defence Research and Development Canada
Eligible applicants will have the following minimum qualifications:
- One (or more) senior investigator(s) with an MD or PhD in a relevant discipline;
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in conducting the type of work specified by the accompanying documentation and a substantial history of publication in the research area;
- Demonstrated experience in research design and analysis appropriate to the scope of work;
- A faculty appointment at one of CIMVHR’s Canadian member universities (a list of member universities is available at www.cimvhr.ca/university-partners); and
- Must be able to meet project deliverables within stated timelines.
- CIMVHR encourages proposals that identify inter- and multi-disciplinary collaborators, including other academic institutions, research hospitals, international affiliates, as well as government representation; and
- The successful project, and associated budget, will be awarded to the lead academic institution.
Please see the accompanying documentation for more details.
For further information, please contact:
Sign-in to apply
If you do not have an existing profile, create one now.